RUCGC Foundation Bursary Scheme Launch 17/18
RUC GC FOUNDATION: APPLICATIONS NOW SOUGHT FROM PSNI STAFF FOR BURSARY SCHEME
The Chief Constable is encouraging all eligible police staff to consider applying for a Royal Ulster Constabulary George Cross Foundation Bursary. The Bursary Scheme funds and enables PSNI officers and support staff to research a suitable topic that will contribute to their personal professional development while supporting innovations in policing.
The Scheme is managed by the RUCGC Foundation in partnership with the PSNI and Ulster University and may provide up to £3000 for each successful applicant to travel and research topics approved by the PSNI. Topics of particular interest this year include:
- Violent Extremism (Dissident Republicans, Loyalists and Other Organisations)
- Serious and Organised Crime (Organised Crime Gangs and Cyber Crime)
- Vulnerability including Children at Risk, Older Persons at Risk, Cyber Offending, Targeting of Vulnerable Persons, Domestic Abuse and Hate Crime
- Employee wellbeing and engagement especially in relation to mental health
- Other topics identified in the Chief Constable’s Strategic Priorities.
Please find attached application form which should be sent to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is midnight on Friday 31st July. Any further details on the Bursary Scheme can be found by contacting the Foundation Office at Brooklyn via email or telephone (028 90 700116, [email protected]